The old To4G is in the bag and a new one is on the horizon. I’ve been deliberating on which army to take. I have a few options
- Imperial Guard – expand on these guys & get stuff like Storm Troopers, Psyker Battle Squads & such.
- Eldar – my first army & one that is in dire need of painting properly.
- Sisters of Battle – I’ve got about 30 Sisters but nothing else…would be expensive
- Emperor’s Children & Daemons – Got a few of these painted up already and I do enjoy converting Chaos things.
- Dark Eldar – my Carnivale themed DE would be a real treat to paint up.
I think I’ve decided and spent yesterday assembling my Dark Vengeance boxed set guys. Here’s a sneak peak (crappy phone camera though).
Next up will be the Mauler Fiend I reckon. Then I just need to not suck quite as much as I think I’m going to when I get round to painting the buggers. I relied quite a lot on ‘Magic Wash’ (Aggrax Earthshade) for covering up the shoddy paintwork on my 2012th.
I’m not convinced by the usefulness of the Multi Melta on the Dread so I may Chaos up the barrels so that it can be used as anything I choose…Magnetizing that will be tricky.
Oh they’ll also need an army name…