So I managed to get my arse in gear and do some more work on my Cultists. I think they’re not looking too bad now although I’m still not 100% sure of the base or how to do the gravel yet.
Here’s the group in full (some bits still need doing & these are by no means complete).
I decided to go with a Leviathan Purple wash over the pink this time and it’s pre-highlight but looking alright I reckons.
I didn’t enjoy painting these right up until the washes went on and the colour scheme came together. The Crystals on the base aren’t as stand out as I’d have liked & I think I may have been better served going for a contrasting colour…
Hopefully I’ll get them finished this week in the next day or two.